About Me

My photo
traditional animatior. Also character designer and storyboard artist.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I had this pic but, what had happened was..

                  Well i finally got this picture up loaded... it's about gd time, had to switch browsers cause fire fox wants to be... nevermind. (red is apparently me mad) 

              I don't even remember what i was going to write about this pic... It was a concept i drew a while ago when I was in college for a story I think I was calling "out of the ordinary". However I could be wrong, my roommate Josh Medcalf loved the concept and I gave it to him so that might have been what he was calling it... Anyway Josh and wrote a short story that was way more interesting that the juice-box drug induced nightmare i had thought up. Now here's the part where I'd say this is the pic that started it all... Except it wasn't. I mean who hasn't seen a half naked chick on a cloud before? I think that's been over done- wait.. nevermind.

No comments: