Adjusting these characters to an art style that's more Flash friendly. Redesign is in order, too many tentacle like things to be static or to continuously be drawing over and over. Pppff... I suppose I'll do a motion test before any commitments are made. The boy design, inspired by Afro-Futurism could probably be slightly more complex. The girl, supposed to look like a cross between an alien and an aquatic creature.
adj. bit·ter·er, bit·ter·est
1. Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2. Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3. Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4. Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5. Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6. Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" (John Dos Passos).