About Me

My photo
traditional animatior. Also character designer and storyboard artist.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am the Host

"Parasitism is a non-mutual relationship between organisms of different species where one organism, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host."

"Unlike predators, parasites are generally much smaller than their host; both are special cases of consumer-resource interactions."

"Parasites reduce host biological fitness by general or specialized pathology, such as parasitic castration and impairment of secondary sex characteristics, to the modification of host behavior. Parasites increase their fitness by exploiting hosts for resources necessary for their survival, e.g. food, water, heat, habit
at, and transmission."


Character designs for "Submersible" my animated project. Honestly I don't feel like working on any of my own projects anymore... I wish I had something clever or enlightened to share. Not anymore, I am the Host and i have nothing left to take.

No comments: