About Me

My photo
traditional animatior. Also character designer and storyboard artist.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another late night with spellcheck

Late night working on some freelance work a children's book(will post links when I'm done). Did this concept as a warm up. Finally getting familiar with gimp as i was with Photoshop... I'm mad that the spell check just made me capitalize "photoshop". Originally I was really mad when I did this sketch but by the time I brought this in to gimp and finished it... no i was still moody -_- Well any way this is the picture I think was hidden in madness of all that scribble. How is part of a word spelled wrong spell check? it's either wrong or- nevermind. -_- ... WHAT?! "nevermind" isn't a word?! >:( Rubbish. Any how the pic doesn't look so mad.

No comments: