About Me

My photo
traditional animatior. Also character designer and storyboard artist.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009



It might has well been millions of years since I've posted. Wow. I could make a million excuses as well but it would probably be more beneficial to take action. Here's a pic I worked on for all of two hours, pondering how much ordinary people mean to us in our lives but create such a lasting effect. Love, hate, idolize or what ever you do to specific people in your life they are still ordinary people working with (in general) everything you (we) have. Nobody in real life has super powers or abilities that the average individual cannot attain on their own, yet still we sit in amazement/awe of what they do. You get on life so take action. Hmmm. Now reading this explination I might have trouble sleeping. :(