About Me

My photo
traditional animatior. Also character designer and storyboard artist.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Catching Up

Wow I've really been busy. If I'm not careful every one of these posts will be called catching up. I've just been working on my final projects in Flash 8 and editing another project of film which is time consuming but rewarding.

The group project I've been working on will be screening Friday May 11th @ my school. I'm just glad it'll be done with. I'll put up some of the work I did from that once we screen the film.

My short is still in rough stages but is coming along nicely. It should take much more than a month to be complete. That's if I don't get swamped with character designs and freelance. So it's a catch 22.

For some reason I can't load up pictures right now so I'll try again later tonight.

P.S. Don't see Spiderman 3. It was terrible.

No comments: